Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [JES5-2A5] to IL-10
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-IL-10 antibody [JES5-2A5]
See all IL-10 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [JES5-2A5] to IL-10
Specificityab189392 recognizes mouse IL-10. IL-10 is expressed by Ly-1 (B-1) B cells that express CD5 (Ly-1) and a subset of lectin stimulated T cells.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Fr, WB, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Mouse IL-10.
Database link: P18893
- Mouse small intestine and spleen tissues. Recombinant mouse IL-10.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab189392 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-Fr||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 21 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|Flow Cyt||1/10 - 1/100.
Use 10 µl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100 µl. Membrane permeabilization is required for this application.
ab18407 - Rat monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInhibits the synthesis of a number of cytokines, including IFN-gamma, IL-2, IL-3, TNF and GM-CSF produced by activated macrophages and by helper T-cells.
Tissue specificityProduced by a variety of cell lines, including T-cells, macrophages, mast cells and other cell types.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Information by UniProt
- CSIF antibody
- Cytokine synthesis inhibitory factor antibody
- GVHDS antibody
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded mouse small intestine tissue, labeling IL-10 using ab189392 at 10 µg/ml.
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded mouse spleen tissue, labeling IL-10 using ab189392 at 10 µg/ml.
Anti-IL-10 antibody [JES5-2A5] (ab189392) at 1/1000 dilution + recombinant mouse IL-10
F(ab)2 rabbit anti-rat IgG:HRP
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 21 kDa
ab189392 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Carvalho TPV et al. Does physical exercise influence in the development of neuroeschistosomiasis? Brain Res Bull 152:311-322 (2019). PubMed: 31377443
- Ren C et al. An effective and biocompatible polyethylenimine based vaginal suppository for gene delivery. Nanomedicine 20:101994 (2019). PubMed: 31028885
- Patra V et al. Skin Microbiome Modulates the Effect of Ultraviolet Radiation on Cellular Response and Immune Function. iScience 15:211-222 (2019). PubMed: 31079025
- Bhattacharjee S et al. Concomitant Infection of S. mansoni and H. pylori Promotes Promiscuity of Antigen-Experienced Cells and Primes the Liver for a Lower Fibrotic Response. Cell Rep 28:231-244.e5 (2019). PubMed: 31269443
- Kleinerman ES et al. Aerosol Gemcitabine after Amputation Inhibits Osteosarcoma Lung Metastases but Not Wound Healing. Sarcoma 2018:3143096 (2018). PubMed: 29610563