Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-12A
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.01% BSA, 50% Glycerol
Aqueous buffered solution
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab203031 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.
When using a fluorescent probe the recommended dilution is 1/50 – 1/200
FunctionCytokine that can act as a growth factor for activated T and NK cells, enhance the lytic activity of NK/lymphokine-activated Killer cells, and stimulate the production of IFN-gamma by resting PBMC.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-6 superfamily.
- Information by UniProt
- CLMF antibody
- CLMF p35 antibody
- Cytotoxic lymphocyte maturation factor 1 p35 antibody
ab203031 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Ko BY et al. Goblet cell loss abrogates ocular surface immune tolerance. JCI Insight 3:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29415888
- Kamensek U et al. Antitumor in situ vaccination effect of TNFa and IL-12 plasmid DNA electrotransfer in a murine melanoma model. Cancer Immunol Immunother 67:785-795 (2018). PubMed: 29468364
- Ren K et al. Ginsenoside Rd alleviates mouse acute renal ischemia/reperfusion injury by modulating macrophage phenotype. J Ginseng Res 40:196-202 (2016). IHC-Fr ; Mouse . PubMed: 27158241
- Simmons KT et al. Inflammatory Response to Lipopolysaccharide on the Ocular Surface in a Murine Dry Eye Model. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 57:2443-51 (2016). PubMed: 27136463