Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-17
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: unknown
Product nameAnti-IL-17 antibody
See all IL-17 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL-17
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Highly pure (>98%) recombinant hIL-17 (human Interleukin-17)
- Purchase matching WB positive control:Recombinant human IL-17 protein
- WB: Recombinant human IL-17 (IL-17A) protein (ab9567).
Although some customers have been successful in IHC we no longer batch test in this application.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 200µl of sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Light chain typeunknown
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab9565 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.2 µg/ml.|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.5 µg/ml. Allows the detection of 0.2 - 0.4 ng/well of recombinant hIL-17 (assuming 100 µl/well antibody solution).|
FunctionLigand for IL17RA and IL17RC (PubMed:17911633). The heterodimer formed by IL17A and IL17F is a ligand for the heterodimeric complex formed by IL17RA and IL17RC (PubMed:18684971). Involved in inducing stromal cells to produce proinflammatory and hematopoietic cytokines (PubMed:8676080).
Tissue specificityRestricted to activated memory T-cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-17 family.
modificationsFound both in glycosylated and nonglycosylated forms.
- Information by UniProt
- CTLA 8 antibody
- CTLA-8 antibody
- CTLA8 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab9565 has been referenced in 17 publications.
- Li S et al. Tumor-associated neutrophils induce EMT by IL-17a to promote migration and invasion in gastric cancer cells. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38:6 (2019). PubMed: 30616627
- Orejudo M et al. Interleukin 17A Participates in Renal Inflammation Associated to Experimental and Human Hypertension. Front Pharmacol 10:1015 (2019). PubMed: 31572188
- Othman AA et al. Pharmacokinetics, Safety, and Tolerability of the Dual Inhibitor of Tumor Necrosis Factor-a and Interleukin 17A, ABBV-257, in Healthy Volunteers and Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis. Clin Pharmacol Drug Dev 8:492-502 (2019). PubMed: 30156758
- Zhao C et al. IL-17 induces NSCLC A549 cell proliferation via the upregulation of HMGA1, resulting in an increased cyclin D1 expression. Int J Oncol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29512693
- Liu Y et al. MicroRNA-381 reduces inflammation and infiltration of macrophages in polymyositis via downregulating HMGB1. Int J Oncol 53:1332-1342 (2018). PubMed: 29956737