Product nameAnti-IL-17 antibody (HRP)
See all IL-17 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL-17 (HRP)
SpecificityIn ELISA and other immunoreactive assays, ab106138 will recognize both native and recombinant IL-17 in cell supernatants and certain body fluids.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human IL-17.
- Recombinant Human IL-17 protein.
General notesExpiration date is one year.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
BSA is immunoglobulin and protease free. Do NOT add Sodium Azide!
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesThis purified antibody was prepared from whole rabbit serum, and has been heated to 56°C for 30 minutes.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106138 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
FunctionLigand for IL17RA and IL17RC (PubMed:17911633). The heterodimer formed by IL17A and IL17F is a ligand for the heterodimeric complex formed by IL17RA and IL17RC (PubMed:18684971). Involved in inducing stromal cells to produce proinflammatory and hematopoietic cytokines (PubMed:8676080).
Tissue specificityRestricted to activated memory T-cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-17 family.
modificationsFound both in glycosylated and nonglycosylated forms.
- Information by UniProt
- CTLA 8 antibody
- CTLA-8 antibody
- CTLA8 antibody
ab106138 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.