Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-17A
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-IL-17A antibody
See all IL-17A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL-17A
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Cow, Dog, Human, Pig
Cross-reactivity determined in ELISA.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
FunctionInduces stromal cells to produce proinflammatory and hematopoietic cytokines. Enhances the surface expression of the intracellular adhesion molecule-1 (ICAM-1) in fibroblasts.
Tissue specificityRestricted to activated memory T-cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-17 family.
modificationsFound both in glycosylated and nonglycosylated forms.
- Information by UniProt
- CTLA 8 antibody
- CTLA-8 antibody
- CTLA8 antibody
ab193955 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Cui C et al. Propofol maintains Th17/Treg cell balance and reduces inflammation in rats with traumatic brain injury via the miR-145-3p/NFATc2/NF-?B axis. Int J Mol Med 48:N/A (2021). PubMed: 34036377
- Yang J et al. IL-1ß increases the expression of inflammatory factors in synovial fluid-derived fibroblast-like synoviocytes via activation of the NF-?B-mediated ERK-STAT1 signaling pathway. Mol Med Rep 20:4993-5001 (2019). PubMed: 31638264
- Fu Z et al. Hesperidin protects against IL-1ß-induced inflammation in human osteoarthritis chondrocytes. Exp Ther Med 16:3721-3727 (2018). PubMed: 30233731