Key features and details
- Mouse polyclonal to IL-17RC
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IL-17RC antibody
See all IL-17RC primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse polyclonal to IL-17RC
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Full length protein corresponding to Human IL-17RC aa 1-538.
Database link: AAH06411.1
- IL17RC transfected 293T cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Constituent: 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69673 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 86 kDa (SwissProt isoform 1).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceIL-17RC is a single pass transmembrane protein that shares limited similarity with the interleukin 17 receptor. It is widely expressed in non leukocyte tissues and forms a heteromeric receptor for IL-17 with IL-17RA. At least four different isoforms are known to exist.
Cellular localizationCell membrane; Single pass type I membrane protein. Note: soluble isoforms may be produced.
- IL 17 receptor C antibody
- IL 17RC antibody
- IL 17RL antibody
All lanes : Anti-IL-17RC antibody (ab69673) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : IL17RC transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugated at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size: 86 kDa
Observed band size: 70 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
ab69673 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Wang P et al. Potential role of the IL17RC gene in the thoracic ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament. Int J Mol Med 43:2005-2014 (2019). PubMed: 30864693
- Wang P et al. IL17RC affects the predisposition to thoracic ossification of the posterior longitudinal ligament. J Orthop Surg Res 14:210 (2019). PubMed: 31291973
- Roussel L et al. IL-17 promotes p38 MAPK-dependent endothelial activation enhancing neutrophil recruitment to sites of inflammation. J Immunol 184:4531-7 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 20228195
- Roussel L & Rousseau S IL-17 primes airway epithelial cells lacking functional Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane conductance Regulator (CFTR) to increase NOD1 responses. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 391:505-9 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19931506