Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-18
- Suitable for: WB, ELISA
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
FormLyophilized:Add 0.2ml of distilled water to yield a dilution of 500 ug/mL
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.025% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen potassium phosphate, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 2.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab191860 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.|
|ELISA||Use a concentration of 0.1 - 0.5 µg/ml.|
FunctionAugments natural killer cell activity in spleen cells and stimulates interferon gamma production in T-helper type I cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-1 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Iboctadekin antibody
- IFN gamma inducing factor antibody
- IFN-gamma-inducing factor antibody
All lanes :
Lane 1 : Rat brain tissue lysates
Lane 2 : Rat lung tissue lysates
Lane 3 : Rat spleen tissue lysates
Lane 4 : Rat liver tissue lysates
Lane 5 : Rat testis tissue lysates
Lane 6 : Rat RH35 lysates
Lane 7 : Rat PC-12 whole cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 50 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 22 kDa
ab191860 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Wang M et al. trans-Cinnamaldehyde Reverses Depressive-Like Behaviors in Chronic Unpredictable Mild Stress Rats by Inhibiting NF-?B/NLRP3 Inflammasome Pathway. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2020:4572185 (2020). PubMed: 32328132
- Bao CH et al. Effect of mild moxibustion on intestinal microbiota and NLRP6 inflammasome signaling in rats with post-inflammatory irritable bowel syndrome. World J Gastroenterol 25:4696-4714 (2019). PubMed: 31528095
- Quach C et al. A truncating mutation in the autophagy gene UVRAG drives inflammation and tumorigenesis in mice. Nat Commun 10:5681 (2019). PubMed: 31831743
- Zong C et al. Role of microglial activation and neuroinflammation in neurotoxicity of acrylamide in vivo and in vitro. Arch Toxicol 93:2007-2019 (2019). PubMed: 31073625
- Zhao J et al. miRNA-20b inhibits cerebral ischemia-induced inflammation through targeting NLRP3. Int J Mol Med 43:1167-1178 (2019). PubMed: 30628668
- Liu S et al. Silica Particles Mediate Phenotypic and Functional Alteration of Dendritic Cells and Induce Th2 Cell Polarization. Front Immunol 10:787 (2019). PubMed: 31068929
- Jurga AM et al. Lipopolysaccharide from Rhodobacter sphaeroides (TLR4 antagonist) attenuates hypersensitivity and modulates nociceptive factors. Pharm Biol 56:275-286 (2018). PubMed: 29656686
- Qiu H et al. Salvianolate reduces atrial fibrillation through suppressing atrial interstitial fibrosis by inhibiting TGF-ß1/Smad2/3 and TXNIP/NLRP3 inflammasome signaling pathways in post-MI rats. Phytomedicine 51:255-265 (2018). PubMed: 30466624
- Qiu H et al. Chronic Kidney Disease Increases Atrial Fibrillation Inducibility: Involvement of Inflammation, Atrial Fibrosis, and Connexins. Front Physiol 9:1726 (2018). PubMed: 30564139
- Han D et al. Profiling of the dynamically alteredgene expression in peripheral nerve injury using NGS RNA sequencing technique. Am J Transl Res 8:871-84 (2016). PubMed: 27158375