Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPNCIR168] to IL-19
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
Product nameAnti-IL-19 antibody [EPNCIR168]
See all IL-19 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPNCIR168] to IL-19
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Full length protein corresponding to Mouse IL-19.
Database link: Q8CJ70
- Mouse IL19 recombinant protein; U937 cells
This antibody was developed as part of a collaboration between the National Cancer Institute's Center for Cancer Research and the lab of Juergen Mueller. View antibodies from NCI Center for Cancer Research Collaboration.
Rat: We have preliminary internal testing data to indicate this antibody may not react with these species. Please contact us for more information.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab154187 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 20 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/50 - 1/100.|
FunctionMay play some important roles in inflammatory responses. Up-regulates IL-6 and TNF-alpha and induces apoptosis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Information by UniProt
- IL 10C antibody
- IL 19 antibody
- IL-19 antibody
ab154187 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Tao K et al. LncRNA CASC11 improves atherosclerosis by downregulating IL-9 and regulating vascular smooth muscle cell apoptosis and proliferation. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem N/A:1-5 (2019). PubMed: 30915898
- Madouri F et al. Production of Interleukin-20 cytokines limits bacterial clearance and lung inflammation during infection by Streptococcus pneumoniae. EBioMedicine 37:417-427 (2018). PubMed: 30361066