Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-1RAcP
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IL-1RAcP antibody
See all IL-1RAcP primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL-1RAcP
SpecificityIt has no cross activity to other members in the IL-1 receptor family.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human IL-1RAcP aa 525-540. sequence is identical to those of mouse and rat origins
(Peptide available as
- WB: HeLa whole cell lysate ICC/IF: HeLa cells. IF: HeLa cells.
The pro-inflammatory cytokine IL-1 induced cellular response requires two subunits of its receptor, IL-1receptor I (IL-1RI) and IL-1 receptor accessory protein (IL-1RAcP). IL-1RAcP forms a complex with IL-1RI inresponse to IL-1 treatment. The IL-1 receptor-associatedkinase (IRAK), which mediates activation of NF-kBinducing kinae (NIK) and of NF-kB, recruits to the IL-1Rcomplex through IL-1RAcP. IL-1 activation of stress activated protein kinase and of acid sphingomyelinase also requires IL-1RAcP. Like IL-1RI, IL-1RAcP subunit is essential for IL-1 mediated cellular response. IL-1RAcP is expressed in many tissues.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Primary antibody notesThe pro-inflammatory cytokine IL-1 induced cellular response requires two subunits of its receptor, IL-1receptor I (IL-1RI) and IL-1 receptor accessory protein (IL-1RAcP). IL-1RAcP forms a complex with IL-1RI inresponse to IL-1 treatment. The IL-1 receptor-associatedkinase (IRAK), which mediates activation of NF-kBinducing kinae (NIK) and of NF-kB, recruits to the IL-1Rcomplex through IL-1RAcP. IL-1 activation of stress activated protein kinase and of acid sphingomyelinase also requires IL-1RAcP. Like IL-1RI, IL-1RAcP subunit is essential for IL-1 mediated cellular response. IL-1RAcP is expressed in many tissues.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab8110 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 66 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
FunctionCoreceptor with IL1R1. Associates with IL1R1 bound to IL1B to form the high affinity interleukin-1 receptor complex which mediates interleukin-1-dependent activation of NF-kappa-B and other pathways. Signaling involves the recruitment of adapter molecules such as TOLLIP, MYD88, and IRAK1 or IRAK2 via the respective TIR domains of the receptor/coreceptor subunits. Recruits TOLLIP to the signaling complex. Does not bind to interleukin-1 alone; binding of IL1RN to IL1R1, prevents its association with IL1R1 to form a signaling complex. The cellular response is modulated through a non-signaling association with the membrane IL1R2 decoy receptor. Secreted forms (isoforms 2 and 3) associate with secreted ligand-bound IL1R2 and increase the affinity of secreted IL1R2 for IL1B; this complex formation may be the dominant mechanism for neutralization of IL1B by secreted/soluble receptors.
Tissue specificityDetected in liver, skin, placenta, thymus and lung.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the interleukin-1 receptor family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- C3orf13 antibody
- FLJ37788 antibody
- IL 1 receptor accessory protein antibody
Immunocytochemistry of HeLa cells labeling IL-1RAcP using ab8110 at 2 µg/ml.
Anti-IL-1RAcP antibody (ab8110) at 1/1000 dilution + HeLa whole cell lysate
Observed band size: 66 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence of HeLa cells staining IL-1RAcP with ab8110 at 5 µg/ml
ab8110 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Wang N et al. Potential regulatory network in the PSG10P/miR-19a-3p/IL1RAP pathway is possibly involved in preeclampsia pathogenesis. J Cell Mol Med 23:852-864 (2019). PubMed: 30370628
- Arnold ND et al. A therapeutic antibody targeting osteoprotegerin attenuates severe experimental pulmonary arterial hypertension. Nat Commun 10:5183 (2019). PubMed: 31729368
- Zhang WJ et al. Ginsenoside Rd inhibits IL-1ß-induced inflammation and degradation of intervertebral disc chondrocytes by increasing IL1RAP ubiquitination. Braz J Med Biol Res 52:e8525 (2019). PubMed: 31411316
- Liang Y et al. Elevated IL-33 promotes expression of MMP2 and MMP9 via activating STAT3 in alveolar macrophages during LPS-induced acute lung injury. Cell Mol Biol Lett 23:52 (2018). PubMed: 30410547
- Theodoropoulou S et al. Interleukin-33 regulates tissue remodelling and inhibits angiogenesis in the eye. J Pathol 241:45-56 (2017). PubMed: 27701734
- Wan X et al. Elucidating a molecular mechanism that the deterioration of porcine meat quality responds to increased cortisol based on transcriptome sequencing. Sci Rep 6:36589 (2016). WB, IHC . PubMed: 27833113
- Nadeau-Vallée M et al. Novel Noncompetitive IL-1 Receptor-Biased Ligand Prevents Infection- and Inflammation-Induced Preterm Birth. J Immunol 195:3402-15 (2015). WB ; Mouse . PubMed: 26304990
- Planck SR et al. Impact of IL-1 signalling on experimental uveitis and arthritis. Ann Rheum Dis 71:753-60 (2012). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 22267332
- Kim HS et al. Identification of novel Wilms' tumor suppressor gene target genes implicated in kidney development. J Biol Chem 282:16278-87 (2007). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 17430890