Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-2
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IL-2 antibody
See all IL-2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL-2
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 49% PBS, 50% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab180780 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50 - 1/200.
ab171870 - Rabbit polyclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionProduced by T-cells in response to antigenic or mitogenic stimulation, this protein is required for T-cell proliferation and other activities crucial to regulation of the immune response. Can stimulate B-cells, monocytes, lymphokine-activated killer cells, natural killer cells, and glioma cells.
Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving IL2 is found in a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(4;16)(q26;p13) with involves TNFRSF17.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-2 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Aldesleukin antibody
- IL 2 antibody
- IL-2 antibody
ab180780 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Liang Z & Tang F The potency of lncRNA MALAT1/miR-155/CTLA4 axis in altering Th1/Th2 balance of asthma. Biosci Rep 40:N/A (2020). PubMed: 31909418
- Cao H et al. TRIM66 promotes malignant progression of prostate carcinoma through the JAK/STAT pathway. FEBS Open Bio 10:515-524 (2020). PubMed: 31981447
- Xu X et al. Gut Microbiome Influences the Efficacy of PD-1 Antibody Immunotherapy on MSS-Type Colorectal Cancer via Metabolic Pathway. Front Microbiol 11:814 (2020). PubMed: 32425919
- Tang H et al. Inhibition of COX-2 and EGFR by Melafolone Improves Anti-PD-1 Therapy through Vascular Normalization and PD-L1 Downregulation in Lung Cancer. J Pharmacol Exp Ther 368:401-413 (2019). PubMed: 30591531