Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-2
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-IL-2 antibody
See all IL-2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL-2
SpecificityRecognizes natural and recombinant rat IL2.
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Rat IL-2.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notes95%, SDS-PAGE analysis. Filtered (0.22 micron). The endotoxin level is <0.1 ng/µg of protein.
FunctionProduced by T-cells in response to antigenic or mitogenic stimulation, this protein is required for T-cell proliferation and other activities crucial to regulation of the immune response. Can stimulate B-cells, monocytes, lymphokine-activated killer cells, natural killer cells, and glioma cells.
Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving IL2 is found in a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(4;16)(q26;p13) with involves TNFRSF17.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-2 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Aldesleukin antibody
- IL 2 antibody
- IL-2 antibody
ab25104 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Qiu ZZ et al. Renoprotective effects of pirfenidone on chronic renal allograft dysfunction by reducing renal interstitial fibrosis in a rat model. Life Sci 233:116666 (2019). PubMed: 31325427
- Gui J et al. Effects of acupuncture on Th1, th2 cytokines in rats of implantation failure. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2012:893023 (2012). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 22315633
- Sun Y et al. Liver proteome analysis of adaptive response in rat immediately after partial hepatectomy. Proteomics 7:4398-407 (2007). PubMed: 17979177
Customer reviews and Q&As
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com