Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-2
- Suitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, WB, Neutralising
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IL-2 antibody
See all IL-2 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL-2
SpecificityRecognizes natural and recombinant rat IL2.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Dot blot, ELISA, WB, Neutralisingmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Rat IL-2.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notes95%, SDS-PAGE analysis. Filtered (0.22 micron). The endotoxin level is <0.1 ng/µg of protein.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25104 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
1/10000 will readily detect 5 ng of protein.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 17 kDa.|
|Neutralising||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionProduced by T-cells in response to antigenic or mitogenic stimulation, this protein is required for T-cell proliferation and other activities crucial to regulation of the immune response. Can stimulate B-cells, monocytes, lymphokine-activated killer cells, natural killer cells, and glioma cells.
Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving IL2 is found in a form of T-cell acute lymphoblastic leukemia (T-ALL). Translocation t(4;16)(q26;p13) with involves TNFRSF17.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-2 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Aldesleukin antibody
- IL 2 antibody
- IL-2 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab25104 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Qiu ZZ et al. Renoprotective effects of pirfenidone on chronic renal allograft dysfunction by reducing renal interstitial fibrosis in a rat model. Life Sci 233:116666 (2019). PubMed: 31325427
- Gui J et al. Effects of acupuncture on Th1, th2 cytokines in rats of implantation failure. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med 2012:893023 (2012). IHC-P ; Rat . PubMed: 22315633
- Sun Y et al. Liver proteome analysis of adaptive response in rat immediately after partial hepatectomy. Proteomics 7:4398-407 (2007). PubMed: 17979177