Product nameAnti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [3C7] (PE/Cy7 ®)
See all IL-2 Receptor alpha primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [3C7] to IL-2 Receptor alpha (PE/Cy7 ®)
ConjugationPE/Cy7 ®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, Inhibition Assaymore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
General notesThis product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 16% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [3C7] (FITC) (ab25001)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [3C7] (Biotin) (ab25297)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [3C7] (PE/Cy5®) (ab25372)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [3C7] (Allophycocyanin) (ab25485)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [3C7] (Phycoerythrin) (ab25512)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25393 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Inhibition of IL-2 or mitogen-induced T cell proliferation: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
In vitro blocking of IL-2 binding: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionReceptor for interleukin-2.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in IL2RA are associated with susceptibility to diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent type 10 (IDDM10) [MIM:601942]. A multifactorial disorder of glucose homeostasis that is characterized by susceptibility to ketoacidosis in the absence of insulin therapy. Clinical fetaures are polydipsia, polyphagia and polyuria which result from hyperglycemia-induced osmotic diuresis and secondary thirst. These derangements result in long-term complications that affect the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and blood vessels.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Interleukin 2 receptor alpha chain antibody
- CD25 antibody
- CD25 antigen antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Lorenzo F et al. Structure-function study of the p55 subunit of murine IL-2 receptor by epitope mapping. J Immunol 147:2970-7 (1991). Read more (PubMed: 1717581) »
- Moreau JL et al. Monoclonal antibodies identify three epitope clusters on the mouse p55 subunit of the interleukin 2 receptor: relationship to the interleukin 2-binding site. Eur J Immunol 17:929-35 (1987). Read more (PubMed: 2440696) »