Product nameAnti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [3C7] (Phycoerythrin)
See all IL-2 Receptor alpha primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [3C7] to IL-2 Receptor alpha (Phycoerythrin)
ConjugationPhycoerythrin. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IP, Inhibition Assay, Blockingmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark. Do not freeze.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [3C7] (FITC) (ab25001)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [3C7] (Biotin) (ab25297)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [3C7] (PE/Cy5®) (ab25372)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [3C7] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab25393)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [3C7] (Allophycocyanin) (ab25485)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25512 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FACS: Use 0.3µg for 106 cells.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Inhibition of IL-2 or mitogen-induced T cell proliferation: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionReceptor for interleukin-2.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in IL2RA are associated with susceptibility to diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent type 10 (IDDM10) [MIM:601942]. A multifactorial disorder of glucose homeostasis that is characterized by susceptibility to ketoacidosis in the absence of insulin therapy. Clinical fetaures are polydipsia, polyphagia and polyuria which result from hyperglycemia-induced osmotic diuresis and secondary thirst. These derangements result in long-term complications that affect the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and blood vessels.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Interleukin 2 receptor alpha chain antibody
- CD25 antibody
- CD25 antigen antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Lorenzo F et al. Structure-function study of the p55 subunit of murine IL-2 receptor by epitope mapping. J Immunol 147:2970-7 (1991). Read more (PubMed: 1717581) »
- Moreau JL et al. Monoclonal antibodies identify three epitope clusters on the mouse p55 subunit of the interleukin 2 receptor: relationship to the interleukin 2-binding site. Eur J Immunol 17:929-35 (1987). Read more (PubMed: 2440696) »