Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [7D4] to IL-2 Receptor alpha (APC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, IP
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Isotype: IgM
Product nameAnti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [7D4] (APC)
See all IL-2 Receptor alpha primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [7D4] to IL-2 Receptor alpha (APC)
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Specificityab25486 reacts with the low affinity alpha chain IL-2 receptor (IL-2Ralpha).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse IL-2 Receptor alpha.
Epitopeab25486 reacts with an epitope between amino acids 125 and 212.
- IHC-P: colon tissue. ICC/IF: U-251 MG cells. WB: ZIP-3 overexpressed HEK-293T whole cell lysate.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 16% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25486 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.2µg for 106 cells.
ab154436 - Rat monoclonal IgM, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|IP||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
FunctionReceptor for interleukin-2.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in IL2RA are associated with susceptibility to diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent type 10 (IDDM10) [MIM:601942]. A multifactorial disorder of glucose homeostasis that is characterized by susceptibility to ketoacidosis in the absence of insulin therapy. Clinical fetaures are polydipsia, polyphagia and polyuria which result from hyperglycemia-induced osmotic diuresis and secondary thirst. These derangements result in long-term complications that affect the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and blood vessels.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Interleukin 2 receptor alpha chain antibody
- CD25 antibody
- CD25 antigen antibody
ab25486 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Anraku M et al. Synergistic antitumor effects of regulatory T cell blockade combined with pemetrexed in murine malignant mesothelioma. J Immunol 185:956-66 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 20548032
- Lorenzo F et al. Structure-function study of the p55 subunit of murine IL-2 receptor by epitope mapping. J Immunol 147:2970-7 (1991). PubMed: 1717581
- Moreau JL et al. Monoclonal antibodies identify three epitope clusters on the mouse p55 subunit of the interleukin 2 receptor: relationship to the interleukin 2-binding site. Eur J Immunol 17:929-35 (1987). PubMed: 2440696
- Ortega G et al. The murine IL 2 receptor. I. Monoclonal antibodies that define distinct functional epitopes on activated T cells and react with activated B cells. J Immunol 133:1970-5 (1984). PubMed: 6206144