Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-181] to IL-2 Receptor alpha (APC/Cy7®)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: APC/Cy7®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 774nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (APC/Cy7®)
See all IL-2 Receptor alpha primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-181] to IL-2 Receptor alpha (APC/Cy7®)
ConjugationAPC/Cy7®. Ex: 650nm, Em: 774nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human IL-2 Receptor alpha. (PHA-activated peripheral blood leucocytes).
- Flow Cyt: PHA-stimulated (3 days) human PBMC.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe purified antibody is conjugated with tandem dye APC-Cy™7 under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157308)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (FITC) (ab18275)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (PE/Cy7®) (ab234252)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (Biotin) (ab239240)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (PE) (ab36419)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (ab8235)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab239307 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
(or 100 μl of whole blood).
FunctionReceptor for interleukin-2.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in IL2RA are associated with susceptibility to diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent type 10 (IDDM10) [MIM:601942]. A multifactorial disorder of glucose homeostasis that is characterized by susceptibility to ketoacidosis in the absence of insulin therapy. Clinical fetaures are polydipsia, polyphagia and polyuria which result from hyperglycemia-induced osmotic diuresis and secondary thirst. These derangements result in long-term complications that affect the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and blood vessels.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Interleukin 2 receptor alpha chain antibody
- CD25 antibody
- CD25 antigen antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab239307 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.