Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [MEM-181] to IL-2 Receptor alpha (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (PE)
See all IL-2 Receptor alpha primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MEM-181] to IL-2 Receptor alpha (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human IL-2 Receptor alpha.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography.
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157308)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (FITC) (ab18275)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (PE/Cy7®) (ab234252)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (Biotin) (ab239240)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (APC/Cy7®) (ab239307)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [MEM-181] (ab8235)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab36419 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionReceptor for interleukin-2.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in IL2RA are associated with susceptibility to diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent type 10 (IDDM10) [MIM:601942]. A multifactorial disorder of glucose homeostasis that is characterized by susceptibility to ketoacidosis in the absence of insulin therapy. Clinical fetaures are polydipsia, polyphagia and polyuria which result from hyperglycemia-induced osmotic diuresis and secondary thirst. These derangements result in long-term complications that affect the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and blood vessels.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Interleukin 2 receptor alpha chain antibody
- CD25 antibody
- CD25 antigen antibody
ab36419 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.