Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-21R
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.82% Sodium chloride, 0.1% BSA, 0.11% Dibasic monohydrogen potassium phosphate, 0.05% Monobasic dihydrogen potassium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13268 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionThis is a receptor for interleukin-21.
Tissue specificitySelectively expressed in lymphoid tissues. Most highly expressed in thymus and spleen.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 4 subfamily.
Contains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
DomainThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
modificationsC-mannosylated at Trp-214 in the WSXWS motif, the sugar chain makes extensive hydrogen bonds with Asn-73 sugar, and bridges the two fibronectin domains transforming the V-shaped receptor into an A-frame.
- Information by UniProt
- CD360 antibody
- IL 21R antibody
- IL-21 receptor antibody
ab13268 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Xue D et al. IL-21/IL-21R inhibit tumor growth and invasion in non-small cell lung cancer cells via suppressing Wnt/ß-catenin signaling and PD-L1 expression. Int J Mol Med 44:1697-1706 (2019). PubMed: 31573051
- Qiu F et al. A genome-wide association study identifies six novel risk loci for primary biliary cholangitis. Nat Commun 8:14828 (2017). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 28425483
- Lee HK et al. Natural allelic variation of the IL-21 receptor modulates ischemic stroke infarct volume. J Clin Invest 126:2827-38 (2016). PubMed: 27400126
- Wang T et al. Loss of interleukin-21 receptor activation in hypoxic endothelial cells impairs perfusion recovery after hindlimb ischemia. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 35:1218-25 (2015). PubMed: 25838422
- Tzartos JS et al. IL-21 and IL-21 receptor expression in lymphocytes and neurons in multiple sclerosis brain. Am J Pathol 178:794-802 (2011). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 21281812
- Barker BR et al. IL-21 induces apoptosis of antigen-specific CD8+ T lymphocytes. J Immunol 179:3596-603 (2007). Flow Cyt ; Rhesus monkey . PubMed: 17785794
- Comes A et al. CD25+ regulatory T cell depletion augments immunotherapy of micrometastases by an IL-21-secreting cellular vaccine. J Immunol 176:1750-8 (2006). PubMed: 16424205