Key features and details
- Goat polyclonal to IL-22
- Suitable for: ELISA, ICC, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IL-22 antibody
See all IL-22 primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to IL-22
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, ICC, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Dog
- Human spleen and tonsil.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.21% Potassium phosphate, 0.812% Sodium chloride
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab18498 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||Use at an assay dependent dilution. PubMed: 21182091|
FunctionCytokine that contributes to the inflammatory response in vivo.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-10 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Cytokine Zcyto18 antibody
- IL 10 related T cell derived inducible factor antibody
- IL 21 antibody
ab18498 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Liao W et al. Radiation-Induced Dermatitis is Mediated by IL17-Expressing ?d T Cells. Radiat Res 187:454-464 (2017). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 28406748
- Rui J et al. IL-22 promotes the progression of breast cancer through regulating HOXB-AS5. Oncotarget 8:103601-103612 (2017). PubMed: 29262587
- Johnson JR et al. IL-22 contributes to TGF-ß1-mediated epithelial-mesenchymal transition in asthmatic bronchial epithelial cells. Respir Res 14:118 (2013). IHC . PubMed: 24283210
- Takenaka N et al. Overexpression of phospholipase Ce in keratinocytes upregulates cytokine expression and causes dermatitis with acanthosis and T-cell infiltration. Eur J Immunol 41:202-13 (2011). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 21182091