Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-22RA1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P, ICC
- Reacts with: Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IL-22RA1 antibody
See all IL-22RA1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL-22RA1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, WB, IHC-P, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
- WB: HepG2 whole cell lysate (ab7900). IHC-P: Rat kidney tissue. ICC/IF: HepG2 cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesIL-22RA1 Antibody is affinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab5984 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
|WB||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 62 kDa.|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 µg/ml.|
|ICC||Use a concentration of 10 µg/ml.|
- Information by UniProt
- CRF2 9 antibody
- CRF2-9 antibody
- Cytokine receptor class-II member 9 antibody
Lane 1 : Anti-IL-22RA1 antibody (ab5984) at 0.5 µg/ml
Lane 2 : Anti-IL-22RA1 antibody (ab5984) at 1 µg/ml
All lanes : HepG2 cell lysates
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of rat kidney tissue labelling IL-22RA1 with ab5984 at 5µg/ml.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) analysis of rat kidney tissue labelling IL-22RA1 with ab5984 at 20µg/ml.
Immunocytochemistry/Immunofluorescence analysis of HepG2 cells labelling IL-22RA1 with ab5984 at 10µg/ml.
Immunocytochemistry of IL-22R in HepG2 cells with IL-22RA1 antibody at 10 µg/ml.
Western blot analysis of IL-22RA1 expression in human HepG2 cell lysate with ab5984 at 1µg /ml. Western blot analysis of IL-22R expression in human HepG2 cell lysate with ab5984 at 1µg /ml.
ab5984 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Yu ZQ et al. Interleukin-22 receptor 1 is expressed in multinucleated giant cells: A study on intestinal tuberculosis and Crohn's disease. World J Gastroenterol 25:2473-2488 (2019). PubMed: 31171891
- Mattapallil MJ et al. Interleukin 22 ameliorates neuropathology and protects from central nervous system autoimmunity. J Autoimmun 102:65-76 (2019). PubMed: 31080013
- Lifshiz Zimon R et al. Ultrasound targeting of Q-starch/miR-197 complexes for topical treatment of psoriasis. J Control Release 284:103-111 (2018). IHC-P ; Mouse . PubMed: 29870766
- Protopsaltis NJ et al. Interleukin-22 promotes tumor angiogenesis. Angiogenesis N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30539314
- Zhu J et al. Blueberry, combined with probiotics, alleviates non-alcoholic fatty liver disease via IL-22-mediated JAK1/STAT3/BAX signaling. Food Funct 9:6298-6306 (2018). PubMed: 30411754
- Treerat P et al. Novel role for IL-22 in protection during chronic Mycobacterium tuberculosis HN878 infection. Mucosal Immunol 10:1069-1081 (2017). PubMed: 28247861
- Rui J et al. IL-22 promotes the progression of breast cancer through regulating HOXB-AS5. Oncotarget 8:103601-103612 (2017). PubMed: 29262587
- Qiu Y et al. Lactobacillus plantarum Enhanced IL-22 Production in Natural Killer (NK) Cells That Protect the Integrity of Intestinal Epithelial Cell Barrier Damaged by Enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli. Int J Mol Sci 18:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29137183
- Ikeda S et al. Disruption of CCL20-CCR6 interaction inhibits metastasis of advanced cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Oncotarget 7:13563-74 (2016). WB . PubMed: 26789110
- Andoh A et al. Expression of IL-24, an activator of the JAK1/STAT3/SOCS3 cascade, is enhanced in inflammatory bowel disease. J Immunol 183:687-95 (2009). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 19535621