Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [1D12] to IL-34
- Suitable for: WB, ICC/IF, ELISA, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-IL-34 antibody [1D12]
See all IL-34 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [1D12] to IL-34
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ICC/IF, ELISA, Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human IL-34 aa 21-242.
- IL-34-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate; U251 cells; K562 cells
Previously labelled as Interleukin 34.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C long term.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab101443 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 27 kDa.|
|ICC/IF||1/200 - 1/1000.|
ab170190 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionCytokine that promotes the differentiation and viability of monocytes and macrophages. Stimulates phosphorylation of MAPK1/ERK2 AND MAPK3/ERK1. Ligand for colony-stimulating factor-1 receptor CSF1R.
Tissue specificityDetected in the sinusoidal epithelium in the red pulp of spleen (at protein level). Predominantly expressed in spleen. Also detected in a range of other tissues including heart, brain, lung, liver, kidney, thymus, testis, ovary, small intestine, prostate and colon.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-34 family.
- Information by UniProt
- C16orf77 antibody
- Chromosome 16 open reading frame 77 antibody
- FPT025 antibody
Anti-IL-34 antibody [1D12] (ab101443) at 1/500 dilution + IL-34-hIgGFc transfected HEK293 cell lysate
Predicted band size: 27 kDa
ab101443, at 1/200 dilution, staining IL-34 in U251 cells by Immunofluorescence analysis (green). Blue: DRAQ5 fluorescent DNA dye. Red: Actin filaments have been labeled with Alexa Fluor-555 phalloidin.
ab101443 staining IL-34 in K562 cells (green) at 1/200 by Flow cytometry. Negative control (purple).
ab101443 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Lin K et al. Autocrine Production of Interleukin-34 Promotes the Development of Endometriosis through CSF1R/JAK3/STAT6 signaling. Sci Rep 9:16781 (2019). PubMed: 31727934
- Baghdadi M et al. High co-expression of IL-34 and M-CSF correlates with tumor progression and poor survival in lung cancers. Sci Rep 8:418 (2018). PubMed: 29323162
- Walker DG et al. Studies on Colony Stimulating Factor Receptor-1 and Ligands Colony Stimulating Factor-1 and Interleukin-34 in Alzheimer's Disease Brains and Human Microglia. Front Aging Neurosci 9:244 (2017). PubMed: 28848420
- Baghdadi M et al. Chemotherapy-Induced IL34 Enhances Immunosuppression by Tumor-Associated Macrophages and Mediates Survival of Chemoresistant Lung Cancer Cells. Cancer Res 76:6030-6042 (2016). PubMed: 27550451
- Shoji H et al. Interleukin-34 as a fibroblast-derived marker of liver fibrosis in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Sci Rep 6:28814 (2016). IHC-Fr ; Human . PubMed: 27363523
- Wang Y et al. IL-34 is a tissue-restricted ligand of CSF1R required for the development of Langerhans cells and microglia. Nat Immunol 13:753-60 (2012). PubMed: 22729249
- Greter M et al. Stroma-derived interleukin-34 controls the development and maintenance of langerhans cells and the maintenance of microglia. Immunity 37:1050-1060 (2012). PubMed: 23177320