Product nameAnti-IL-3RA / CD123 antibody [6H6] (Biotin)
See all IL-3RA / CD123 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6H6] to IL-3RA / CD123 (Biotin)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to IL-3RA/ CD123.
Previously labelled as IL3RA.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-IL-3RA / CD123 antibody [6H6], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab155368)
- Anti-IL-3RA / CD123 antibody [6H6] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157332)
- Anti-IL-3RA / CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab21562)
- Anti-IL-3RA / CD123 antibody [6H6] (PE/Cy5®) (ab232697)
- Anti-IL-3RA / CD123 antibody [6H6] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab233585)
- Anti-IL-3RA / CD123 antibody [6H6] (Allophycocyanin) (ab239280)
- Anti-IL-3RA / CD123 antibody [6H6] (Phycoerythrin) (ab93523)
- Anti-IL-3RA / CD123 antibody [6H6] (Allophycocyanin) (ab95781)
- Anti-IL-3RA / CD123 antibody [6H6] (FITC) (ab95782)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab21560 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.5µg for 106 cells.
Use 0.5µg for 106 cells in 100µl or 100µl whole blood. This antibody has been tested using immunofluorescent staining with flow cytometric analysis.
ab18434 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThis is a receptor for interleukin-3.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 5 subfamily.
DomainThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
- Information by UniProt
- CD123 antibody
- CD123 antigen antibody
- hIL 3Ra antibody
This product has been referenced in:
- Li H et al. Physiological stress-induced corticosterone increases heme uptake via KLF4-HCP1 signaling pathway in hippocampus neurons. Sci Rep 7:5745 (2017). Read more (PubMed: 28720846) »
- Sun Q et al. Monoclonal antibody 7G3 recognizes the N-terminal domain of the human interleukin-3 (IL-3) receptor alpha-chain and functions as a specific IL-3 receptor antagonist. Blood 87:83-92 (1996). Read more (PubMed: 8547680) »