Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL-9
- Suitable for: IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IL-9 antibody
See all IL-9 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL-9
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-P, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
- WB: Mouse lung tissue lysate IHC-P: Mouse lung tissue
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.01% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab203386 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500.
(or 1/50 - 1/200 using a fluorescent secondary antibody).
|WB||Use at an assay dependent concentration. Predicted molecular weight: 15 kDa.|
FunctionSupports IL-2 independent and IL-4 independent growth of helper T-cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-7/IL-9 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Cytokine P40 antibody
- Homolog of mouse T cell and mast cell growth factor 40 antibody
- HP40 antibody
ab203386 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Sun Y et al. Decreased placental IL9 and IL9R in preeclampsia impair trophoblast cell proliferation, invasion, and angiogenesis. Hypertens Pregnancy N/A:1-8 (2020). PubMed: 32329646
- Cai L et al. Effect of Th9/IL-9 on the growth of gastric cancer in nude mice. Onco Targets Ther 12:2225-2234 (2019). PubMed: 30988627