Product nameAnti-IL-9 antibody (HRP)
See all IL-9 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL-9 (HRP)
Specificityab106027 will recognize both native and recombinant Human IL9 in cell supernatants and certain body fluids.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein corresponding to Human IL-9.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Gentamicin sulphate
Constituents: 0.42% Potassium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 1% BSA
Do NOT add Sodium Azide!
Concentration information loading...
PurityIon Exchange Chromatography
Purification notesab106027 is an IgG fraction antibody purified from monospecific antiserum by a multi-step process which includes delipidation, salt fractionation and ion exchange chromatography followed by extensive dialysis against the buffer stated above. This purified antibody has been heated to 56°C for 30 minutes.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106027 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 16 kDa).|
|ELISA||1/10000 - 1/50000.|
FunctionSupports IL-2 independent and IL-4 independent growth of helper T-cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-7/IL-9 family.
- Information by UniProt
- Cytokine P40 antibody
- Homolog of mouse T cell and mast cell growth factor 40 antibody
- HP40 antibody
ab106027 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.