Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL1 Receptor I/IL-1R-1
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IL1 Receptor I/IL-1R-1 antibody
See all IL1 Receptor I/IL-1R-1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL1 Receptor I/IL-1R-1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment corresponding to Human IL1 Receptor I/IL-1R-1 aa 18-241.
LEA DKCKEREEKI ILVSSANEID VRPCPLNPNE HKGTITWYKD DSKTPVSTEQ ASRIHQHKEK LWFVPAKVED SGHYYCVVRN SSYCLRIKIS AKFVENEPNL CYNAQAIFKQ KLPVAGDGGL VCPYMEFFKN ENNELPKLQW YKDCKPLLLD NIHFSGVKDR LIVMNVAEKH RGNYTCHASY TYLGKQYPIT RVIEFITLEE NKPTRPVIVS PANETMEVDL G
Database link: P14778
Previously labelled as IL1 Receptor I.
FormLyophilized:Reconstitute with 200ul distilled sterile water. Please note that if you receive this product in liquid form it has already been reconstituted as described and no further reconstitution is necessary.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106278 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/200 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 75 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 65 kDa).|
|IHC-P||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionReceptor for interleukin-1 alpha (IL-1A), beta (IL-1B), and interleukin-1 receptor antagonist protein (IL-1RA). Binding to the agonist leads to the activation of NF-kappa-B. Signaling involves formation of a ternary complex containing IL1RAP, TOLLIP, MYD88, and IRAK1 or IRAK2.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the interleukin-1 receptor family.
Contains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen CD121a antibody
- CD121 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD121a antibody
ab106278 used at 1/100 dilution staining IL-1 Receptor 1 / IL-1R-1 in fetal human epithelial skin tissue by immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections).
All lanes : Anti-IL1 Receptor I/IL-1R-1 antibody (ab106278) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal spleen lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa (Human epithelial cell line from cervix adenocarcinoma) cell lysate
Predicted band size: 65 kDa
ab106278 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Deng Y et al. Estradiol/GPER affects the integrity of mammary duct-like structures in vitro. Sci Rep 10:1386 (2020). PubMed: 31992771
- Reis AS et al. Inflammasome activation and IL-1 signaling during placental malaria induce poor pregnancy outcomes. Sci Adv 6:eaax6346 (2020). PubMed: 32181339
- Dosh RH et al. Interleukin 1 is a key driver of inflammatory bowel disease-demonstration in a murine IL-1Ra knockout model. Oncotarget 10:3559-3575 (2019). PubMed: 31191826
- Zhang WJ et al. Ginsenoside Rd inhibits IL-1ß-induced inflammation and degradation of intervertebral disc chondrocytes by increasing IL1RAP ubiquitination. Braz J Med Biol Res 52:e8525 (2019). PubMed: 31411316
- Zhang B et al. Protopine Protects Mice against LPS-Induced Acute Kidney Injury by Inhibiting Apoptosis and Inflammation via the TLR4 Signaling Pathway. Molecules 25:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31861525