Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to IL36 alpha/IL-1F6 - C-terminal
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-IL36 alpha/IL-1F6 antibody - C-terminal
See all IL36 alpha/IL-1F6 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to IL36 alpha/IL-1F6 - C-terminal
Specificityab180909 will not cross-react with IL36 beta or IL36 gamma.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human IL36 alpha/IL-1F6 (C terminal). (11 amino acid peptide; NP_055255).
Database link: Q9UHA7
- MCF7 cell lysate; Human brain tissue; mouse brain tissue.
Previously labelled as IL36 alpha.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab180909 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 16 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 18 kDa).|
|IHC-P||Use a concentration of 5 - 20 µg/ml.|
Tissue specificityExpressed in immune system and fetal brain, but not in other tissues tested or in multiple hematopoietic cell lines.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the IL-1 family.
- Information by UniProt
- FIL1 antibody
- FIL1 epsilon antibody
- FIL1(EPSILON) antibody
All lanes : Anti-IL36 alpha/IL-1F6 antibody - C-terminal (ab180909) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lane 2 : MCF7 cell lysate with blocking peptide
Lysates/proteins at 15 µg per lane.
Predicted band size: 18 kDa
Observed band size: 16 kDa why is the actual band size different from the predicted?
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue labeling IL36 alpha / IL-1F6 with ab180909 at 20 µg/ml.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded Human brain tissue labeling IL36 alpha / IL-1F6 with ab180909 at 5 µg/ml.
ab180909 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Frew JW et al. A systematic review and critical evaluation of inflammatory cytokine associations in hidradenitis suppurativa. F1000Res 7:1930 (2018). PubMed: 30828428
- Frew JW et al. A systematic review and critical evaluation of immunohistochemical associations in hidradenitis suppurativa. F1000Res 7:1923 (2018). PubMed: 31281635
- Russell SE et al. IL-36a expression is elevated in ulcerative colitis and promotes colonic inflammation. Mucosal Immunol 9:1193-204 (2016). PubMed: 26813344