Product nameAnti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (Allophycocyanin)
See all IL3RA/CD123 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6H6] to IL3RA/CD123 (Allophycocyanin)
ConjugationAllophycocyanin. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human IL3RA/CD123. (IL3 receptor alpha chain expressed on the surface of transiently transfected COS cells).
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral blood.
Previously labelled as IL3RA.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe purified antibody is conjugated with cross-linked Allophycocyanin (APC) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab155368)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157332)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (Biotin) (ab21560)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab21562)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (PE/Cy5®) (ab232697)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab233585)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (Phycoerythrin) (ab93523)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (Allophycocyanin) (ab95781)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (FITC) (ab95782)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab239280 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
(or 100 µl of whole blood)
FunctionThis is a receptor for interleukin-3.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 5 subfamily.
DomainThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
- Information by UniProt
- CD123 antibody
- CD123 antigen antibody
- hIL 3Ra antibody
ab239280 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.