Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [6H6] to IL3RA/CD123 (PerCP/Cy5.5®)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (PerCP/Cy5.5®)
See all IL3RA/CD123 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6H6] to IL3RA/CD123 (PerCP/Cy5.5®)
ConjugationPerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
Specificityab157332 recognizes IL3RA / CD123 expressed by myeloid precursors, megakaryocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, mast cells, basophils, and some B cells. This antibody does not inhibit IL-3 binding to its receptor.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human IL3RA/CD123.
- Human blood cells
Previously labelled as IL3RA.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 99.7% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab157332 is conjugated with tandem dye PerCP-Cy™5.5 under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography.
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab155368)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (Biotin) (ab21560)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab21562)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (PE/Cy5®) (ab232697)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (PE/Cy7®) (ab233585)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (APC) (ab239280)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (FITC) (ab269331)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (PE) (ab93523)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (APC) (ab95781)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (FITC) (ab95782)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab157332 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
Use 4µl per 100µl of whole blood. The content of a vial (0.4 ml) is sufficient for 100 tests.
ab157226 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThis is a receptor for interleukin-3.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 5 subfamily.
DomainThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
- Information by UniProt
- CD123 antibody
- CD123 antigen antibody
- hIL 3Ra antibody
ab157332 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.