Product nameAnti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6], prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®)
See all IL3RA/CD123 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [6H6] to IL3RA/CD123, prediluted (PerCP/Cy5.5®)
ConjugationPerCP/Cy5.5®. Ex: 482nm, Em: 690nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Normal Human peripheral blood cells.
Previously labelled as IL3RA.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (PerCP/Cy5.5®) (ab157332)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (Biotin) (ab21560)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab21562)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (PE/Cy5®) (ab232697)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (PE/Cy7 ®) (ab233585)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (Allophycocyanin) (ab239280)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (Phycoerythrin) (ab93523)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (Allophycocyanin) (ab95781)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (FITC) (ab95782)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab155368 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 5µl for 106 cells.
ab157226 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThis is a receptor for interleukin-3.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 5 subfamily.
DomainThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
- Information by UniProt
- CD123 antibody
- CD123 antigen antibody
- hIL 3Ra antibody
ab155368 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.