Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3626] to ILF3
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICC
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-ILF3 antibody [EPR3626]
See all ILF3 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3626] to ILF3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human ILF3. The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Raji, HeLa and K562 cell lysates. Human kidney tissue.
This product was previously labelled as ILF3
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
We are constantly working hard to ensure we provide our customers with best in class antibodies. As a result of this work we are pleased to now offer this antibody in purified format. We are in the process of updating our datasheets. The purified format is designated 'PUR' on our product labels. If you have any questions regarding this update, please contact our Scientific Support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.5% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab92355 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/10000 - 1/100000. Predicted molecular weight: 95 kDa.|
|IHC-P||1/10000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
For unpurified use at 1/100 - 1/250.
The use of an HRP/AP polymerized antibody is recommended as these have been shown to provide enhanced staining.
|Flow Cyt||1/50 - 1/60.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|ICC||1/250 - 1/500.|
FunctionMay facilitate double-stranded RNA-regulated gene expression at the level of post-transcription. Can act as a translation inhibitory protein which binds to coding sequences of acid beta-glucosidase (GCase) and other mRNAs and functions at the initiation phase of GCase mRNA translation, probably by inhibiting its binding to polysomes. Can regulate protein arginine N-methyltransferase 1 activity. May regulate transcription of the IL2 gene during T-cell activation. Can promote the formation of stable DNA-dependent protein kinase holoenzyme complexes on DNA.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 DRBM (double-stranded RNA-binding) domains.
Contains 1 DZF domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated by RNA-dependent protein kinase (EIF2AK2).
Methylated by protein arginine N-methyltransferase 1.
Arg-609 is dimethylated, probably to asymmetric dimethylarginine.
Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus. Cytoplasm. Localized in cytoplasmic mRNP granules containing untranslated mRNAs.
- Information by UniProt
- CBTF antibody
- Double stranded RNA binding protein 76 antibody
- Double-stranded RNA-binding protein 76 antibody
All lanes : Anti-ILF3 antibody [EPR3626] (ab92355) at 1/100000 dilution
Lane 1 : Raji (Human Burkitt's lymphoma B lymphocyte) whole cell lysates
Lane 2 : SH-SY5Y (Human neuroblastoma epithelial cell) whole cell lysates
Lane 3 : HeLa (Human cervix adenocarcinoma epithelial cell) whole cell lysates
Lane 4 : Neuro-2a (Mouse neuroblastoma neuroblast) whole cell lysates
Lane 5 : C6 (Rat glial tumor glial cell) whole cell lysates
Lysates/proteins at 20 µg per lane.
All lanes : Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) (ab97051) at 1/20000 dilution
Predicted band size: 95 kDa
Blocking and diluting buffer: 5% NFDM/TBST.
The two bands are reported by PMID: 22842455 and 27872311.
Immunofluorescence staining of HeLa cells with purified ab92355 at a working dilution of 1/500, counter-stained with DAPI. The secondary antibody was an Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugated goat anti-rabbit (ab150077), used at a dilution of 1/1000. The cells were fixed in 4% PFA and permeabilized using 0.1% Triton X 100. The negative control is shown in bottom right hand panel - for the negative control, PBS was used instead of the primary antibody.
Flow Cytometry analysis of HeLa (Human cervix adenocarcinoma epithelial cell) cells labeling ILF3 with purified ab92355 at 1:60 dilution (10 µg/ml) (red). Cells were fixed with 4% Paraformaldehyde. A Goat anti rabbit IgG (Alexa Fluor® 488) secondary antibody was used at 1:2000 dilution. Isotype control - Rabbit monoclonal IgG (Black). Unlabeled control - Cell without incubation with primary antibody and secondary antibody (Blue).
All lanes : Anti-ILF3 antibody [EPR3626] (ab92355) at 1/100000 dilution (unpurified)
Lane 1 : Raji cell lysate
Lane 2 : HeLa cell lysate
Lane 3 : K562 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit antibody at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 95 kDa
ab92355 (unpurified) at 1/100 dilution staining ILF3 in paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue, by immunohistochemistry.
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with unpurified ab92355 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab92355, 1/100 dilution) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-rabbit IgG (H+L) (ab96899) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monclonal) (1µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
ab92355 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Xu Z et al. High expression of interleukin-enhancer binding factor 3 predicts poor prognosis in patients with lung adenocarcinoma. Oncol Lett 19:2141-2152 (2020). PubMed: 32194712
- Fu K et al. Biological and RNA regulatory function of MOV10 in mammalian germ cells. BMC Biol 17:39 (2019). PubMed: 31088452
- Legrand JMD et al. DDX5 plays essential transcriptional and post-transcriptional roles in the maintenance and function of spermatogonia. Nat Commun 10:2278 (2019). PubMed: 31123254
- Sekiba K et al. DHX9 regulates production of hepatitis B virus-derived circular RNA and viral protein levels. Oncotarget 9:20953-20964 (2018). PubMed: 29765512
- Krastev DB et al. Coupling bimolecular PARylation biosensors with genetic screens to identify PARylation targets. Nat Commun 9:2016 (2018). PubMed: 29789535
- Xiang JF et al. N6-Methyladenosines Modulate A-to-I RNA Editing. Mol Cell 69:126-135.e6 (2018). PubMed: 29304330
- Murphy J et al. Novel interactions between the HTLV antisense proteins HBZ and APH-2 and the NFAR protein family: Implications for the HTLV lifecycles. Virology 494:129-42 (2016). WB ; Human . PubMed: 27110706
- Zhou Q et al. MiR-590-5p inhibits colorectal cancer angiogenesis and metastasis by regulating nuclear factor 90/vascular endothelial growth factor A axis. Cell Death Dis 7:e2413 (2016). WB . PubMed: 27735951
- Jarboui MA et al. Nucleolar Protein Trafficking in Response to HIV-1 Tat: Rewiring the Nucleolus. PLoS One 7:e48702 (2012). WB ; Human . PubMed: 23166591