Publishing research using ab131158? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab131158 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Rother M et al. Combined Human Genome-wide RNAi and Metabolite Analyses Identify IMPDH as a Host-Directed Target against Chlamydia Infection. Cell Host Microbe 23:661-671.e8 (2018). PubMed: 29706504
- Huang F et al. Inosine Monophosphate Dehydrogenase Dependence in a Subset of Small Cell Lung Cancers. Cell Metab 28:369-382.e5 (2018). PubMed: 30043754
- Duan S et al. IMPDH2 promotes colorectal cancer progression through activation of the PI3K/AKT/mTOR and PI3K/AKT/FOXO1 signaling pathways. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 37:304 (2018). PubMed: 30518405
- Lin R et al. CLOCK Acetylates ASS1 to Drive Circadian Rhythm of Ureagenesis. Mol Cell 68:198-209.e6 (2017). PubMed: 28985504
- Valvezan AJ et al. mTORC1 Couples Nucleotide Synthesis to Nucleotide Demand Resulting in a Targetable Metabolic Vulnerability. Cancer Cell 32:624-638.e5 (2017). PubMed: 29056426
- Dang W et al. Inhibition of Calcineurin or IMP Dehydrogenase Exerts Moderate to Potent Antiviral Activity against Norovirus Replication. Antimicrob Agents Chemother 61:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28807916
- Ziegler CM et al. A proteomic survey of Junín virus interactions with human proteins reveals host factors required for arenavirus replication. J Virol N/A:N/A (2017). PubMed: 29187543