Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Rat
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase antibody
See all Indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Rat
A mixture of 3 peptides derived from Rat Indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase: MPHSQISPAEGSRRILEEY (1-19), LFSFPGGDCDKGFFLVSLMVE (155-176), and VKPSKQKPMGGHKSEEPS (359-376), conjugated to KLH.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106134 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionCatalyzes the cleavage of the pyrrol ring of tryptophan and incorporates both atoms of a molecule of oxygen.
PathwayAmino-acid degradation; L-tryptophan degradation via kynurenine pathway; L-kynurenine from L-tryptophan: step 1/2.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase family.
- Information by UniProt
- 3-dioxygenase antibody
- I23O1_HUMAN antibody
- IDO 1 antibody
ab106134 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Jiao H et al. Influence of Xiaoyaosan on depressive-like behaviors in chronic stress-depressed rats through regulating tryptophan metabolism in hippocampus. Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 15:21-31 (2019). PubMed: 30587994
- Poncelet L et al. Target exposure and pharmacodynamics study of the indoleamine 2,3-dioxygenase-1 (IDO-1) inhibitor epacadostat in the CT26 mouse tumor model. J Pharm Biomed Anal 170:220-227 (2019). PubMed: 30933897
- Sun XH et al. miR-155 mediates inflammatory injury of hippocampal neuronal cells via the activation of microglia. Mol Med Rep 19:2627-2635 (2019). PubMed: 30720115
- Meng G et al. Fludarabine as an Adjuvant Improves Newcastle Disease Virus-Mediated Antitumor Immunity in Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Mol Ther Oncolytics 13:22-34 (2019). PubMed: 31011625
- Li N et al. Oral Probiotics Ameliorate the Behavioral Deficits Induced by Chronic Mild Stress in Mice via the Gut Microbiota-Inflammation Axis. Front Behav Neurosci 12:266 (2018). PubMed: 30459574