Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Influenza A Virus Hemagglutinin H1
- Suitable for: ELISA, WB
- Reacts with: Influenza A
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-Influenza A Virus Hemagglutinin H1 antibody
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Influenza A Virus Hemagglutinin H1
Specificityab91531 is specific for the seasonal Influenza A Virus Hemagglutinin H1 and does not cross-react with Swine Influenza A (H1N1) Hemagglutinin.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Influenza A
A synthetic peptide from Influenza A Virus Hemagglutinin H1 (Genbank ACA28844).
- Influenza A Virus Hemagglutinin H1
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesAffinity chromatography purified via peptide column.
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab91531 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 2 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceInfluenza A virus is a major public health threat. Novel influenza virus strains caused by genetic drift and viral recombination emerge periodically to which humans have little or no immunity, resulting in devastating pandemics. Influenza A can exist in a variety of animals; however it is in birds that all subtypes can be found. These subtypes are classified based on the combination of the virus coat glycoproteins hemagglutinin (HA) and neuraminidase (NA) subtypes. In natural infection, inactive HA is matured into HA1 and HA2 outside the cell by one or more trypsin-like, arginine-specific endoprotease secreted by the bronchial epithelial cells.
- HA antibody
- Hemagglutinin antibody
- Hemagglutinin HA antibody
ab91531 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Wang X et al. Influenza A Virus Induces Autophagy by Its Hemagglutinin Binding to Cell Surface Heat Shock Protein 90AA1. Front Microbiol 11:566348 (2020). PubMed: 33117314
- Fan RL et al. Generation of Live Attenuated Influenza Virus by Using Codon Usage Bias. J Virol 89:10762-73 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26269186
- Price JV et al. Characterization of influenza vaccine immunogenicity using influenza antigen microarrays. PLoS One 8:e64555 (2013). PubMed: 23734205
Customer reviews and Q&As
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact email@example.com