Publishing research using ab128193? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab128193 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Kupke SY et al. A Novel Type of Influenza A Virus-Derived Defective Interfering Particle with Nucleotide Substitutions in Its Genome. J Virol 93:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30463972
- Leblebici P et al. Encoded particle microfluidic platform for rapid multiplexed screening and characterization of aptamers against influenza A nucleoprotein. Anal Chim Acta 1053:70-80 (2019). PubMed: 30712571
- Sun Y et al. Aflatoxin B1 Promotes Influenza Replication and Increases Virus Related Lung Damage via Activation of TLR4 Signaling. Front Immunol 9:2297 (2018). PubMed: 30337931
- Welch D et al. Far-UVC light: A new tool to control the spread of airborne-mediated microbial diseases. Sci Rep 8:2752 (2018). ICC/IF . PubMed: 29426899
- Chen X et al. MicroRNA-302a suppresses influenza A virus-stimulated interferon regulatory factor-5 expression and cytokine storm induction. J Biol Chem 292:21291-21303 (2017). PubMed: 29046356
- Leirs K et al. Bioassay Development for Ultrasensitive Detection of Influenza A Nucleoprotein Using Digital ELISA. Anal Chem 88:8450-8 (2016). PubMed: 27487722
- Fan RL et al. Generation of Live Attenuated Influenza Virus by Using Codon Usage Bias. J Virol 89:10762-73 (2015). WB . PubMed: 26269186
- York A et al. Interactome analysis of the influenza A virus transcription/replication machinery identifies protein phosphatase 6 as a cellular factor required for efficient virus replication. J Virol 88:13284-99 (2014). PubMed: 25187537
- Smith SE et al. Chicken interferon-inducible transmembrane protein 3 restricts influenza viruses and lyssaviruses in vitro. J Virol 87:12957-66 (2013). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 24067955