Product nameAnti-Influenza A Virus Nucleoprotein antibody [C43] (HRP)
See all Influenza A Virus Nucleoprotein primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [C43] to Influenza A Virus Nucleoprotein (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC, ELISA, WB, ICCmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Influenza A
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Influenza A Virus Nucleoprotein.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C.
Storage bufferConstituents: Glycerol, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purity>90% by SDS-PAGE
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab176837 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
|WB||1/300 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 56 kDa.|
RelevanceThe nucleoprotein (NP) of Influenza virus encapsulates the negative strand of the viral RNA and is essential for replicative transcription. It may also be involved in other essential functions throughout the virus life cycle. As well as binding ssRNA, NP is able to self associate to form large oligomeric complexes. NP is able to interact with a variety of other macromolecules of both viral and cellular origins. It binds the PB1 and PB2 subunits of the polymerase and the matrix protein M1. "NP has also been shown to interact with at least four cellular polypeptide families: nuclear import receptors of the importin class, filamentous (F) actin, the nuclear export receptor CRM1 and a DEAD box helicase BAT1/UAP56" (Portela et al 2002).
Cellular localizationHost cell nucleus
- Common flu NP antibody
- Influenza A virus NP antibody
- NP antibody
ab176837 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.