Product nameAnti-Influenza B Virus antibody (HRP)
See all Influenza B Virus primary antibodies
DescriptionGoat polyclonal to Influenza B Virus (HRP)
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ELISA, WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Other species
Yamagata strain of Influenza B
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.002% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified IgG fraction of antiserum covalently coupled to a highly purified preparation of Horseradish Peroxidase (RZ>3). Care is taken to ensure adequate conjugation while preserving maximum enzyme activity. Free enzyme is removed. Estimated molar HRP: IgG substitution is 2-3.
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Highest Sensitivity) (ab171522)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (High Sensitivity) (ab171523)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Fast Kinetic Rate) (ab171524)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slow Kinetic Rate) (ab171525)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slower Kinetic Rate) (ab171526)
- TMB ELISA Substrate (Slowest Kinetic Rate) (ab171527)
- 450 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171529)
- 650 nm Stop Solution for TMB Substrate (ab171531)
- Immunoassay Blocking Buffer (ab171534)
- Immunoassay Blocking (BSA Free) (ab171535)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab20039 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/20 - 1/200. Dilution optimised using Chromogenic detection.
Not tested in other applications. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceInfluenza A and B are the two types of influenza viruses that cause epidemic human disease. Influenza B viruses currently circulating are divided into two antigenically and genetically distinct groups: the Victoria and Yamagata lineages.
- NP antibody
- Nucleocapsid protein antibody
- Nucleoprotein antibody
- Protein N antibody