Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Inhibin beta A
- Reacts with: Recombinant fragment
- Isotype: IgG
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product nameAnti-Inhibin beta A antibody
See all Inhibin beta A primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Inhibin beta A
Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant fragment
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to Human Inhibin beta A (N terminal). A synthetic peptide corresponding to N-terminal residues of human INHBA (Inhibin beta A chain precursor)
Database link: P08476
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
FunctionInhibins and activins inhibit and activate, respectively, the secretion of follitropin by the pituitary gland. Inhibins/activins are involved in regulating a number of diverse functions such as hypothalamic and pituitary hormone secretion, gonadal hormone secretion, germ cell development and maturation, erythroid differentiation, insulin secretion, nerve cell survival, embryonic axial development or bone growth, depending on their subunit composition. Inhibins appear to oppose the functions of activins.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the TGF-beta family.
- Information by UniProt
- Activin beta-A chain antibody
- EDF antibody
- Erythroid differentiation factor antibody
ab56057 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wei S et al. Differences in the Structure and Protein Expression of Femoral Nerve Branches in Rats. Front Neuroanat 14:16 (2020). PubMed: 32322192
- Peng S et al. INHBA knockdown inhibits proliferation and invasion of nasopharyngeal carcinoma SUNE1 cells in vitro. Int J Clin Exp Pathol 13:854-868 (2020). PubMed: 32509056
- Lyu S et al. INHBA upregulation correlates with poorer prognosis in patients with esophageal squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Manag Res 10:1585-1596 (2018). PubMed: 29950896
- Nagaraja AS et al. Adrenergic-mediated increases in INHBA drive CAF phenotype and collagens. JCI Insight 2:N/A (2017). PubMed: 28814667
- Locci M et al. Activin A programs the differentiation of human TFH cells. Nat Immunol 17:976-84 (2016). PubMed: 27376469
Customer reviews and Q&As
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE IN DIAGNOSTIC PROCEDURES"
For licensing inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org