Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to INO80
- Suitable for: WB, IP
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-INO80 antibody
See all INO80 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to INO80
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IPmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit, Dog, Pig, Chimpanzee, Rhesus monkey, Gorilla, Bat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within amino acids 1506-1556 of Human INO80 (NP_060023.1).
- HeLa, 293T and Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% Tris citrate/phosphate
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Purification notesab118787 was affinity purified using an epitope specific to INO80 immobilized on solid support.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118787 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/2000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 176 kDa.|
|IP||Use at 2-10 µg/mg of lysate.|
FunctionDNA helicase and probable main scaffold component of the chromatin remodeling INO80 complex which is involved in transcriptional regulation, DNA replication and probably DNA repair; according to PubMed:20687897 the contribution to DNA double-strand break repair appears to be largely indirect through transcriptional regulation. Recruited by YY1 to YY1-activated genes, where it acts as an essential coactivator. Binds DNA. In vitro, has double stranded DNA-dependent ATPase activity. Involved in UV-damage excision repair, DNA replication and chromosome segregation during normal cell division cycle.
Tissue specificityAccording to PubMed:10574462, widely expressed. According to PubMed:16298340, specifically expressed in brain, liver and pancreas.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family.
Contains 1 DBINO domain.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
DomainThe DBINO region is involved in binding to DNA.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Colocalizes with PCNA at replication forks during S-phase. Recruited to DNA damage sites in a ACTR8-dependent manner.
- Information by UniProt
- DNA helicase INO80 antibody
- hINO80 antibody
- homolog of yeast INO80 antibody
All lanes : Anti-INO80 antibody (ab118787) at 0.1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 2 : HeLa whole cell lysate at 15 µg
Lane 3 : 293T whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Lane 4 : Jurkat whole cell lysate at 50 µg
Developed using the ECL technique.
Predicted band size: 176 kDa
Exposure time: 30 seconds
Detection of INO80 in Immunoprecipitates of Hela whole cell lysates (1 mg for IP, 20% of IP loaded) using ab118787 at 6 µg/mg lysate for IP (Lane 1) and at 1 µg/ml for subsequent Western blot detection. Lane 2 represents control IgG IP.
Detection: Chemiluminescence with an exposure time of 30 seconds.
ab118787 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Prendergast L et al. Resolution of R-loops by INO80 promotes DNA replication and maintains cancer cell proliferation and viability. Nat Commun 11:4534 (2020). PubMed: 32913330
- Lee HS et al. BAP1 promotes stalled fork restart and cell survival via INO80 in response to replication stress. Biochem J 476:3053-3066 (2019). PubMed: 31657441
- Lee SA et al. INO80 haploinsufficiency inhibits colon cancer tumorigenesis via replication stress-induced apoptosis. Oncotarget 8:115041-115053 (2017). PubMed: 29383140
- Lee BH & Stallcup MR Glucocorticoid receptor binding to chromatin is selectively controlled by the coregulator Hic-5 and chromatin remodeling enzymes. J Biol Chem 292:9320-9334 (2017). PubMed: 28381557
- Lu X et al. Structure of the Rpn13-Rpn2 complex provides insights for Rpn13 and Uch37 as anticancer targets. Nat Commun 8:15540 (2017). PubMed: 28598414
- Mendiratta S et al. Interaction of the Chromatin Remodeling Protein hINO80 with DNA. PLoS One 11:e0159370 (2016). PubMed: 27428271
- Alatwi HE & Downs JA Removal of H2A.Z by INO80 promotes homologous recombination. EMBO Rep 16:986-94 (2015). PubMed: 26142279
- Seo J et al. Genome-wide reorganization of histone H2AX toward particular fragile sites on cell activation. Nucleic Acids Res N/A:N/A (2013). WB ; Human . PubMed: 24163101