Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR3108Y] to INPP4B
- Suitable for: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
Product nameAnti-INPP4B antibody [EPR3108Y]
See all INPP4B primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3108Y] to INPP4B
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IHC-P, Flow Cytmore details
Unsuitable for: ICC/IF or IP
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide within Human INPP4B aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: O15327
- MCF7, fetal skeletal muscle, fetal heart lysates and muscle tissue.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol, 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81269 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/1000 - 1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 107 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 107 kDa).|
Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval by microwaving the slides in Tris-EDTA buffer pH 9 at 650 W for 30 minutes.
ab172730 - Rabbit monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionCatalyzes the hydrolysis of the 4-position phosphate of phosphatidylinositol 3,4-bisphosphate, inositol 1,3,4-trisphosphate and inositol 1,4-bisphosphate.
Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels occurring in the skeletal muscle and heart.
PathwaySignal transduction; phosphatidylinositol signaling pathway.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the inositol-3,4-bisphosphate 4-phosphatase family.
Contains 1 C2 domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Inositol polyphosphate 4 phosphatase, type II antibody
- 4-bisphosphate 4-phosphatase antibody
- Inositol polyphosphate 4 phosphatase type II 105kDa antibody
Immunohistochemistry analysis of formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human squamous cell carcinoma tissue sectioned at 4 μm and placed at 60°C for 1 hour. Slides were deparaffinized and antigen retrieval was carried out by microwaving the slides in Tris-EDTA buffer pH 9 at 650 W for 30 minutes. Samples were incubated with ab81269 (1/50) for 25 minutes at room temperature.
INPP4B positive expression shows strong cytoplasmic staining. Magnification: X40.
All lanes : Anti-INPP4B antibody [EPR3108Y] (ab81269) at 1/5000 dilution
Lane 1 : MCF7 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Fetal skeletal muscle lysate
Lane 3 : Fetal heart lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 107 kDa
Observed band size: 107 kDa
Immunohistochemistry analysis of formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human squamous cell carcinoma tissue samples sectioned at 4 μm and placed at 60°C for 1 hour. Slides were deparaffinized and antigen retrieval was carried out by microwaving the slides in Tris-EDTA buffer pH 9 at 650 W for 30 minutes. Samples were incubated with ab81269 (1/50) for 25 minutes at room temperature.
INPP4B negative expression. Magnification: X40.
Immunohistochemistry analysis of formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human skeletal muscle tissue (negative control) sectioned at 4 μm and placed at 60°C for 1 hour. Slides were deparaffinized and antigen retrieval was carried out by microwaving the slides in Tris-EDTA buffer pH 9 at 650 W for 30 minutes. Samples were incubated with primary antibody substituted for antibody diluent for 25 minutes at room temperature.
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded muscle tissue using ab81269 at 1/50 dilution.
ab81269 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Wang H et al. Feedback Activation of SGK3 and AKT Contributes to Rapamycin Resistance by Reactivating mTORC1/4EBP1 Axis via TSC2 in Breast Cancer. Int J Biol Sci 15:929-941 (2019). PubMed: 31182914
- Zhai S et al. INPP4B As A Prognostic And Diagnostic Marker Regulates Cell Growth Of Pancreatic Cancer Via Activating AKT. Onco Targets Ther 12:8287-8299 (2019). PubMed: 31632078
- Muzumdar MD et al. Survival of pancreatic cancer cells lacking KRAS function. Nat Commun 8:1090 (2017). PubMed: 29061961
- Asleh-Aburaya K et al. Basal biomarkers nestin and INPP4b identify intrinsic subtypes accurately in breast cancers that are weakly positive for oestrogen receptor. Histopathology N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27402148
- Li Chew C et al. In Vivo Role of INPP4B in Tumor and Metastasis Suppression through Regulation of PI3K-AKT Signaling at Endosomes. Cancer Discov 5:740-51 (2015). PubMed: 25883022
- Sakr RA et al. PI3K Pathway Activation in High-Grade Ductal Carcinoma In Situ--Implications for Progression to Invasive Breast Carcinoma. Clin Cancer Res N/A:N/A (2014). IHC-P . PubMed: 24634376
- Stjernström A et al. Alterations of INPP4B, PIK3CA and pAkt of the PI3K pathway are associated with squamous cell carcinoma of the lung. Cancer Med 3:337-48 (2014). IHC-P ; Human . PubMed: 24500884
- Juvekar A et al. Combining a PI3K inhibitor with a PARP inhibitor provides an effective therapy for BRCA1-related breast cancer. Cancer Discov 2:1048-63 (2012). PubMed: 22915751