Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR12044(B)] to INSM1
- Suitable for: ICC/IF, IP, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Product nameAnti-INSM1 antibody [EPR12044(B)]
See all INSM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR12044(B)] to INSM1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: ICC/IF, IP, WBmore details
Unsuitable for: IHC-P
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide within Human INSM1 aa 400-500 (Cysteine residue). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q01101
- Human cerebellum, Fetal brain, Human glioma and Human fetal thymus lysates, U87-MG cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.2
Preservative: 0.01% Sodium azide
Constituents: 9% PBS, 40% Glycerol (glycerin, glycerine), 0.05% BSA, 50% Tissue culture supernatant
Concentration information loading...
PurityTissue culture supernatant
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab170876 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|ICC/IF||1/100 - 1/250.|
|IP||1/10 - 1/100.|
|WB||1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 53 kDa.|
RelevanceINSM1 may be associated with the transformation of neuroendocrine cells. It is found in several tumor cell lines of neuroendocrine origin including pheochromocytoma, medullary thyroid carcinoma, insulinoma, pituitary tumor, and small cell lung carcinoma. It is not found in any of the normal tissues tested.
- IA1 antibody
- Insulinoma associated protein 1 antibody
- Zinc finger protein IA1 antibody
Western blot analysis on immunoprecipitation pellet from fetal brain lysate labeling INSM1 using ab170876 at a 1/10 dilution and HRP-conjugated anti-rabbit IgG preferentially detecting the non-reduced form of rabbit IgG.
Immunofluorescent staining of U87-MG cells labeling INSM1 using ab170876 at a 1/100 dilution.
All lanes : Anti-INSM1 antibody [EPR12044(B)] (ab170876) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human cerebellum lysate
Lane 2 : Fetal brain lysate
Lane 3 : Human glioma lysate
Lane 4 : Human fetal thymus lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
All lanes : HRP labeled goat anti-rabbit IgG at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size: 53 kDa
ab170876 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Wang L et al. Targeted deletion of Insm2 in mice result in reduced insulin secretion and glucose intolerance. J Transl Med 16:297 (2018). PubMed: 30359270