Publishing research using ab181547? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab181547 has been referenced in 11 publications.
- Elbassuoni EA & Abdel Hafez SM Impact of chronic exercise on counteracting chronic stress-induced functional and morphological pancreatic changes in male albino rats. Cell Stress Chaperones 24:567-580 (2019). PubMed: 30903523
- Barati G et al. Differentiation of microfluidic-encapsulated trabecular meshwork mesenchymal stem cells into insulin producing cells and their impact on diabetic rats. J Cell Physiol 234:6801-6809 (2019). PubMed: 30317587
- Stefan-Lifshitz M et al. Epigenetic modulation of ß cells by interferon-a via PNPT1/mir-26a/TET2 triggers autoimmune diabetes. JCI Insight 4:N/A (2019). PubMed: 30721151
- Walsh SR et al. Type I IFN blockade uncouples immunotherapy-induced antitumor immunity and autoimmune toxicity. J Clin Invest 129:518-530 (2019). PubMed: 30422820
- Kehm R et al. Age-related oxidative changes in pancreatic islets are predominantly located in the vascular system. Redox Biol 15:387-393 (2018). PubMed: 29331666
- Yu H et al. The rat pancreatic body tail as a source of a novel extracellular matrix scaffold for endocrine pancreas bioengineering. J Biol Eng 12:6 (2018). PubMed: 29719565
- Mishra JS et al. Elevated androgen levels induce hyperinsulinemia through increase in Ins1 transcription in pancreatic beta cells in female rats. Biol Reprod 98:520-531 (2018). PubMed: 29365042
- Zhang S et al. Increased ß-Cell Mass in Obese Rats after Gastric Bypass: A Potential Mechanism for Improving Glycemic Control. Med Sci Monit 23:2151-2158 (2017). PubMed: 28477035
- Spohrer S et al. Functional interplay between the transcription factors USF1 and PDX-1 and protein kinase CK2 in pancreatic ß-cells. Sci Rep 7:16367 (2017). PubMed: 29180680
- More AS et al. Prenatal Testosterone Exposure Leads to Gonadal Hormone-Dependent Hyperinsulinemia and Gonadal Hormone-Independent Glucose Intolerance in Adult Male Rat Offspring. Biol Reprod 94:5 (2016). PubMed: 26586841
- Long AJ et al. Syk Inhibition Induces Platelet Dependent Peri-islet Hemorrhage in the Rat Pancreas. Toxicol Pathol 44:998-1012 (2016). PubMed: 27324990