Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [P256] to Integrin alpha 2b + beta 3
- Suitable for: WB, IP, ICC/IF
- Reacts with: Human
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Integrin alpha 2b + beta 3 antibody [P256]
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [P256] to Integrin alpha 2b + beta 3
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WB, IP, ICC/IFmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab11027 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|IP||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
|ICC/IF||Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
Cellular localizationCell Membrane
- CD41 antibody
- CD61 antibody
- GP 2B antibody
ab11027 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Bachelot C et al. Activation of platelets induced by mAb P256 specific for glycoprotein IIb-IIIa. Possible evidence for a role for IIb-IIIa in membrane signal transduction. Eur J Biochem 190:177-83 (1990). PubMed: 2364945
- Bai Y et al. Monoclonal antibodies specific for platelet glycoproteins react with human monocytes. Blood 64:139-46 (1984). PubMed: 6234033
- Bai Y et al. Two monoclonal antibodies identifying a subset of human peripheral mononuclear cells with natural killer cell activity. Eur J Immunol 13:521-7 (1983). PubMed: 6603362