Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [17C6] to Integrin alpha 3 (FITC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: FITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product nameAnti-Integrin alpha 3 antibody [17C6] (FITC)
See all Integrin alpha 3 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [17C6] to Integrin alpha 3 (FITC)
ConjugationFITC. Ex: 493nm, Em: 528nm
Specificityab30488 recognises CD49c, a 150kD cell surface antigen which is also known as the alpha-3 integrin and as VLA-3. CD49c is expressed by most cell types including T and B lymphocytes.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Integrin alpha 3 transfected cell line
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab30488 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionIntegrin alpha-3/beta-1 is a receptor for fibronectin, laminin, collagen, epiligrin, thrombospondin and CSPG4. Alpha-3/beta-1 may mediate with LGALS3 the stimulation by CSPG4 of endothelial cells migration.
Tissue specificityIsoform alpha-3A is widely expressed. Isoform alpha-3B is expressed in brain and heart. In brain, both isoforms are exclusively expressed on vascular smooth muscle cells, whereas in heart isoform alpha-3A is strongly expressed on vascular smooth muscle cells, isoform alpha-3B is detected only on endothelial vein cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
modificationsIsoform alpha-3A, but not isoform alpha-3B, is phosphorylated on serine residues. Phosphorylation increases after phorbol 12-myristate 13-acetate stimulation. Isoform alpha-3A is phosphorylated on Tyr-1051.
- Information by UniProt
- AA407068 antibody
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody J143 antibody
- CD49 antigen like family member C antibody
ab30488 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Ingenito EP et al. Autologous lung-derived mesenchymal stem cell transplantation in experimental emphysema. Cell Transplant 21:175-89 (2012). PubMed: 21294955
- Ingenito EP et al. Design and testing of biological scaffolds for delivering reparative cells to target sites in the lung. J Tissue Eng Regen Med 4:259-72 (2010). PubMed: 20020503