Key features and details
- Rat monoclonal [DATK32 (DATK-32)] to Integrin alpha 4+beta 7 (APC)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: APC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Integrin alpha 4+beta 7 antibody [DATK32 (DATK-32)] (APC)
See all Integrin alpha 4+beta 7 primary antibodies
DescriptionRat monoclonal [DATK32 (DATK-32)] to Integrin alpha 4+beta 7 (APC)
ConjugationAPC. Ex: 645nm, Em: 660nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue/ cell preparation: AKR/Cum Mouse spontaneous T lymphoma cell line TK1.
- Flow Cyt: Mouse spleen cells and C57Bl/6 bone marrow cells.
Binding of the DATK32 monoclonal antibody has been shown to induce aggregation of the CD8+ T cell lymphoma TK1, and block Integrin alpha 4 beta 7 mediated cell adhesion.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Primary antibody notesBinding of the DATK32 monoclonal antibody has been shown to induce aggregation of the CD8+ T cell lymphoma TK1, and block Integrin alpha 4 beta 7 mediated cell adhesion.
Clone numberDATK32 (DATK-32)
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93539 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceIntegrin alpha 4 beta 7, also known as, the lymphocyte Peyer's patch adhesion molecule (LPAM1) is a member of the integrin family of cell surface receptors. It is expressed primarily on mucosal lymphocytes, but is also present on NK cells and eosinophils. The alpha 4 beta 7 heterodimer mediates the binding of lymphocytes to its ligand, mucosal vascular addressin (MAdCAM1) on the high endothelial venules, thereby directing the homing of lymphocytes into Peyer's patches and intestinal lamina propria.
Cellular localizationMembrane; Single pass type I membrane protein.
- Antigen CD49D antibody
- CD49d antibody
- IA4 antibody
ab93539 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Andrew DP et al. Distinct but overlapping epitopes are involved in alpha 4 beta 7-mediated adhesion to vascular cell adhesion molecule-1, mucosal addressin-1, fibronectin, and lymphocyte aggregation. J Immunol 153:3847-61 (1994). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 7523506
- Hamann A et al. Role of alpha 4-integrins in lymphocyte homing to mucosal tissues in vivo. J Immunol 152:3282-93 (1994). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 7511642
- Berlin C et al. Alpha 4 beta 7 integrin mediates lymphocyte binding to the mucosal vascular addressin MAdCAM-1. Cell 74:185-95 (1993). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 7687523