Key features and details
- Mouse monoclonal [10D5] to Integrin alpha V + beta 6
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product nameAnti-Integrin alpha V + beta 6 antibody [10D5]
See all Integrin alpha V + beta 6 primary antibodies
DescriptionMouse monoclonal [10D5] to Integrin alpha V + beta 6
Specificityab77906 recognises alpha V beta 6 and does not recognize alpha V or other alpha V integrins.
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Immunization of beta 6 knockout mice with wild type murine keratinocytes.
- H441 cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferConstituent: PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesSterile filtered
FunctionThe alpha-V integrins are receptors for vitronectin, cytotactin, fibronectin, fibrinogen, laminin, matrix metalloproteinase-2, osteopontin, osteomodulin, prothrombin, thrombospondin and vWF. They recognize the sequence R-G-D in a wide array of ligands. In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi's sarcoma lesions.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- CD51 antibody
- Integrin alpha-V light chain antibody
- integrin, alpha V (vitronectin receptor, alpha polypeptide, antigen CD51) antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab77906 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Liu W et al. Integrin avß6 mediates epithelial-mesenchymal transition in human bronchial epithelial cells induced by lipopolysaccharides of Pseudomonas aeruginosa via TGF-ß1-Smad2/3 signaling pathway. Folia Microbiol (Praha) N/A:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31243731
- Bon H et al. Spontaneous Extracellular Matrix Accumulation in a Human in vitro Model of Renal Fibrosis Is Mediated by aV Integrins. Nephron 142:328-350 (2019). PubMed: 31048591
- Kubyshkin AV et al. THE IMPACT OF ALCOHOL ON PRO-METASTATIC N-GLYCOSYLATION IN PROSTATE CANCER. Krim Z Eksp Klin Med 8:11-20 (2018). PubMed: 31131224
- Tummers WS et al. Development and Preclinical Validation of a Cysteine Knottin Peptide Targeting Integrin avß6 for Near-infrared Fluorescent-guided Surgery in Pancreatic Cancer. Clin Cancer Res 24:1667-1676 (2018). PubMed: 29298796
- de la Mare JA et al. Extracellular Hsp90 and TGFß regulate adhesion, migration and anchorage independent growth in a paired colon cancer cell line model. BMC Cancer 17:202 (2017). Human . PubMed: 28302086
- Bian Q et al. Mechanosignaling activation of TGFß maintains intervertebral disc homeostasis. Bone Res 5:17008 (2017). Mouse . PubMed: 28392965
- Ritsma L et al. Integrin ß1 activation induces an anti-melanoma host response. PLoS One 12:e0175300 (2017). Mouse, Human . PubMed: 28448494
- Desai K et al. HR+HER2- breast cancers with growth factor receptor-mediated EMT have a poor prognosis and lapatinib downregulates EMT in MCF-7 cells. Tumour Biol 39:1010428317695028 (2017). PubMed: 28349782
- Nanbo A et al. Epstein-Barr virus exploits host endocytic machinery for cell-to-cell viral transmission rather than a virological synapse. J Gen Virol 97:2989-3006 (2016). PubMed: 27655016
- Allen MD et al. Altered microenvironment promotes progression of preinvasive breast cancer: myoepithelial expression of avß6 integrin in DCIS identifies high-risk patients and predicts recurrence. Clin Cancer Res 20:344-57 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 24150233