Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR16800] to Integrin alpha V (PE)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product nameAnti-Integrin alpha V antibody [EPR16800] (PE)
See all Integrin alpha V primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR16800] to Integrin alpha V (PE)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment within Human Integrin alpha V aa 1-250. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P06756
- Flow Cyt: A549 cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Anti-Integrin alpha V antibody [EPR16800] (ab179475)
- Anti-Integrin alpha V antibody [EPR16800] (Alexa Fluor® 647) (ab204684)
- Anti-Integrin alpha V antibody [EPR16800] (HRP) (ab205474)
- Anti-Integrin alpha V antibody [EPR16800] (Alexa Fluor® 594) (ab207286)
- Anti-Integrin alpha V antibody [EPR16800] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab222222)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab211845 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionThe alpha-V integrins are receptors for vitronectin, cytotactin, fibronectin, fibrinogen, laminin, matrix metalloproteinase-2, osteopontin, osteomodulin, prothrombin, thrombospondin and vWF. They recognize the sequence R-G-D in a wide array of ligands. In case of HIV-1 infection, the interaction with extracellular viral Tat protein seems to enhance angiogenesis in Kaposi's sarcoma lesions.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen identified by monoclonal antibody L230 antibody
- CD 51 antibody
- CD51 antibody
Overlay histogram showing A549 cells stained with ab211845 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 90% methanol at -20°C for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab211845, 1/500 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
ab211845 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.