Publishing research using ab34409? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab34409 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Gabriele S et al. Evidence that ITGB3 promoter variants increase serotonin blood levels by regulating platelet serotonin transporter trafficking. Hum Mol Genet N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30535103
- Wu S et al. Cyclic stretch induced-retinal pigment epithelial cell apoptosis and cytokine changes. BMC Ophthalmol 17:208 (2017). PubMed: 29166888
- Cai Z et al. Methylseleninic Acid Provided at Nutritional Selenium Levels Inhibits Angiogenesis by Down-regulating Integrin ß3 Signaling. Sci Rep 7:9445 (2017). PubMed: 28842587
- Costa P et al. Integrin-Specific Control of Focal Adhesion Kinase and RhoA Regulates Membrane Protrusion and Invasion. PLoS One 8:e74659 (2013). PubMed: 24040310
- Tong L et al. Molecular mechanism of transglutaminase-2 in corneal epithelial migration and adhesion. Biochim Biophys Acta 1833:1304-15 (2013). PubMed: 23466867
- Alghisi GC et al. The integrin antagonist cilengitide activates alphaVbeta3, disrupts VE-cadherin localization at cell junctions and enhances permeability in endothelial cells. PLoS One 4:e4449 (2009). ICC/IF ; Human . PubMed: 19212436
- Reynolds AR et al. Stimulation of tumor growth and angiogenesis by low concentrations of RGD-mimetic integrin inhibitors. Nat Med 15:392-400 (2009). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 19305413
- Khaspekova SG et al. [Conformational changes of the platelet membrane glycoprotein IIb-IIIa complex stimulated by a monoclonal antibody to the N-terminal segment of glycoprotein IIIa] Biokhimiia 61:412-28 (1996). PubMed: 8724599