Publishing research using ab25254? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab25254 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Kato M et al. Visualization of junctional epithelial cell replacement by oral gingival epithelial cells over a life time and after gingivectomy. Sci Rep 9:7640 (2019). PubMed: 31113965
- Poitelon Y et al. A dual role for Integrin a6ß4 in modulating hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies. J Neurochem N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29315582
- Carroll TD et al. Interkinetic nuclear migration and basal tethering facilitates post-mitotic daughter separation in intestinal organoids. J Cell Sci 130:3862-3877 (2017). PubMed: 28982714
- Poitelon Y et al. YAP and TAZ control peripheral myelination and the expression of laminin receptors in Schwann cells. Nat Neurosci 19:879-87 (2016). PubMed: 27273766
- Larkins CE et al. Spatiotemporal dynamics of androgen signaling underlie sexual differentiation and congenital malformations of the urethra and vagina. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:E7510-E7517 (2016). PubMed: 27821748
- Grudzien-Nogalska E et al. CPEB1 promotes differentiation and suppresses EMT in mammary epithelial cells. J Cell Sci 127:2326-38 (2014). PubMed: 24634508
- Fatehullah A et al. Cell and tissue polarity in the intestinal tract during tumourigenesis: cells still know the right way up, but tissue organization is lost. Philos Trans R Soc Lond B Biol Sci 368:20130014 (2013). PubMed: 24062584
- Oberle C et al. Lysosomal membrane permeabilization and cathepsin release is a Bax/Bak-dependent, amplifying event of apoptosis in fibroblasts and monocytes. Cell Death Differ 17:1167-78 (2010). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 20094062
- Sachs N et al. Kidney failure in mice lacking the tetraspanin CD151. J Cell Biol 175:33-9 (2006). PubMed: 17015618
- Sonnenberg A et al. The alpha 6 beta 1 (VLA-6) and alpha 6 beta 4 protein complexes: tissue distribution and biochemical properties. J Cell Sci 96 ( Pt 2):207-17 (1990). WB, IP ; Mouse . PubMed: 1698797