Publishing research using ab133682? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab133682 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Jin SH et al. M. leprae interacts with the human epidermal keratinocytes, neonatal (HEKn) via the binding of laminin-5 with a-dystroglycan, integrin-ß1, or -ß4. PLoS Negl Trop Dis 13:e0007339 (2019). PubMed: 31233498
- Lü Y et al. Berberine regulates the microRNA-21-ITG?4-PDCD4 axis and inhibits colon cancer viability. Oncol Lett 15:5971-5976 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29564000
- Colburn ZT & Jones JCR Complexes of a6ß4 integrin and vimentin act as signaling hubs to regulate epithelial cell migration. J Cell Sci 131:N/A (2018). PubMed: 29976561
- Domke LM & Franke WW The cell-cell junctions of mammalian testes: II. The lamellar smooth muscle monolayer cells of the peritubular wall are laterally connected by vertical adherens junctions-a novel architectonic cell-cell junction system. Cell Tissue Res N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30591979
- Lee JY et al. Depletion of CTCF in Breast Cancer Cells Selectively Induces Cancer Cell Death via p53. J Cancer 8:2124-2131 (2017). PubMed: 28819414