Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Integrin beta 5
- Suitable for: IHC-P
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Integrin beta 5 antibody
See all Integrin beta 5 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Integrin beta 5
Tested applicationsSuitable for: IHC-Pmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Predicted to work with: Hamster
Synthetic peptide within Human Integrin beta 5 aa 750 to the C-terminus (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P18084
This product is FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. For commercial use, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Storage bufferpH: 7.60
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab15459 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||1/50. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
FunctionIntegrin alpha-V/beta-5 is a receptor for fibronectin. It recognizes the sequence R-G-D in its ligand.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin beta chain family.
Contains 1 PSI domain.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
- Information by UniProt
- FLJ26658 antibody
- Integrin beta-5 antibody
- Integrin subunit beta 5 antibody
ab15459 has been referenced in 27 publications.
- Bi J et al. Irisin reverses intestinal epithelial barrier dysfunction during intestinal injury via binding to the integrin aVß5 receptor. J Cell Mol Med 24:996-1009 (2020). PubMed: 31701659
- Li Y et al. ROCK Inhibitor Y27632 Induced Morphological Shift and Enhanced Neurite Outgrowth-Promoting Property of Olfactory Ensheathing Cells via YAP-Dependent Up-Regulation of L1-CAM. Front Cell Neurosci 12:489 (2018). PubMed: 30618636
- Lin Z et al. Integrin-ß5, a miR-185-targeted gene, promotes hepatocellular carcinoma tumorigenesis by regulating ß-catenin stability. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 37:17 (2018). PubMed: 29386044
- Chai K et al. Heat shock protein 90 inhibitors augment endogenous wild-type p53 expression but down-regulate the adenovirally-induced expression by inhibiting a proteasome activity. Oncotarget 9:26130-26143 (2018). PubMed: 29899847
- De Gaetano GV et al. The Streptococcus agalactiae cell wall-anchored protein PbsP mediates adhesion to and invasion of epithelial cells by exploiting the host vitronectin/av integrin axis. Mol Microbiol N/A:N/A (2018). PubMed: 30030946