Publishing research using ab76468? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab76468 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Jacquemet G et al. Filopodome Mapping Identifies p130Cas as a Mechanosensitive Regulator of Filopodia Stability. Curr Biol 29:202-216.e7 (2019). PubMed: 30639111
- Choe SR et al. RCP induces FAK phosphorylation and ovarian cancer cell invasion with inhibition by curcumin. Exp Mol Med 50:52 (2018). WB . PubMed: 29700289
- Huang Y et al. PD-1 blocks lytic granule polarization with concomitant impairment of integrin outside-in signaling in the natural killer cell immunological synapse. J Allergy Clin Immunol N/A:N/A (2018). Human . PubMed: 29679656
- Yuan D et al. Effect of integrin-linked kinase gene silencing on microRNA expression in ovarian cancer. Mol Med Rep 16:7267-7276 (2017). PubMed: 28944870
- Su Y et al. PDLIM5 links kidney anion exchanger 1 (kAE1) to ILK and is required for membrane targeting of kAE1. Sci Rep 7:39701 (2017). PubMed: 28045035
- Ji YX et al. The ubiquitin E3 ligase TRAF6 exacerbates pathological cardiac hypertrophy via TAK1-dependent signalling. Nat Commun 7:11267 (2016). PubMed: 27249171
- Horton ER et al. Modulation of FAK and Src adhesion signaling occurs independently of adhesion complex composition. J Cell Biol 212:349-64 (2016). PubMed: 26833789
- Jiang X et al. Tumor necrosis factor receptor-associated factor 3 is a positive regulator of pathological cardiac hypertrophy. Hypertension 66:356-67 (2015). PubMed: 26034202
- Zhu X et al. Exacerbating Pressure Overload-Induced Cardiac Hypertrophy: Novel Role of Adaptor Molecule Src Homology 2-B3. Hypertension 66:571-81 (2015). PubMed: 26101343